How to spot an androgyn
What to do when you meet an androgyn
- Gender Neutral (neutrois): Where one's gender identity is standing in the center, one foot on the male half, the other on the female half.
- Bi-gender: Where one's gender identity would be neutral, but would swing from time to time from male to female juuuuuust slightly.
- Gender fluid: Where one's gender identity would run up and down the spectrum like a hyperactive child on Red Bull.
- Genderqueer: Where the person's gender identity flips the bird at the gender spectrum and goes off to play with the light spectrum.
- Genderless: Where a person's gender identity doesn't appear on the gender spectrum and just sits at home reading manga.
- Polygender: Where a person's gender clone's itself and goes to two separate points on the spectrum.
- Oscar Wilde
- The Stig (Lets face it, we don't know what he is).
- Michael Jackson (Note, Not all Androgyns are eccentric pedofiles, just Michael).
- Brian Molko
- Tedd of El goonish shive fame...
- Scott of Ctrl alt del fame...
- Think of any webcomic.
- There's bound to be a androgyn there somewhere....
- Any anime, manga, or Japanese video game is bound to have an androgyn as well. This, however, is known as "bishounen," which is Japanese for "Androgynous Boy," so these characters are almost always male.